Manage your tenancy online and with our app

If you’re living in a Calon home you’re part of the Cadwyn family. This allows you to use the free ‘My Cadwyn’ website & app to pay your rent, book a repair, view your statements , report issues & much, much more.

To log into My Cadwyn you will need your Tenancy Reference which you can find on your Rent Statements or Tenancy Agreement. If you cannot find this or have any issues please contact us on 029 2049 8898

You can visit the website or download the apps below ( or search for Cadwyn in your app store).

Report any noise disturbances directly to us with the Noise App

If you are a Calon tenant and have been affected by noise you can now gain access to the free ‘Noise App’ that can record incidents and send them straight to us.

The app is simple to use and free to download, just register your details, enter in ‘Cadwyn Housing Association’ on the investigator page and you’re ready to start recording.

Once you’ve reported an incident we’ll review it and get in touch to explain what actions will be taken.